Ads Here

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Fat Burn Mantra

If Your Body Is A Car, Your Mind Is The Engine

Your mindset drives your body, it fuels your will and determination to work towards your goal. It can be difficult to achieve and maintain your ideal body shape and weight. It takes more than just healthy eating and regular exercise. A positive and motivated mindset is essential to keep you going. If you tell yourself negative things - “This is so hard, I can’t do this.”

You’re not going to make it far. But if you encourage yourself with thoughts like “I can do this. Nothing can stop me. I’m going to lose 5 pounds by the end of the week” - you’re motivated to achieve your diet goals. Mindsets are assumptions or beliefs you establish to govern your behavior and choices.







There are two types of mindset: fixed and growth-oriented.

People with a fixed mindset think of the absolutes and allow little to no room for possibilities. They are fixated on their definite opinion and would not budge from that framed mindset. When faced with challenges, they tend to take the easy way out to avoid failure and embarrassment.

This is a psychological principle known as self-handicapping. People with a growth mindset strongly believe in possibilities. They’re open-minded, willing to adopt new ideas and learn to improve. They take on challenges even at the risk of failing. They are open to embracing failure because they know they can learn from it.

Below are some common mantras (a.k.a slogans or mottos) that distinctly describe the two mindsets:

Fixed Mindset

    • When I fail, I’m no good

    • I’m either good at it, or I’m not

    • When I’m frustrated, I give up

    • My abilities determine everything


Growth Mindset

    • When I fail, I’m no good

    • I’m either good at it, or I’m not

    • When I’m frustrated, I give up

    • My abilities determine everything

    • When I fail, I learn

    • I can learn anything I want to

    • When I’m frustrated, I persevere

    • My effort and attitude determine everything


Start cultivating a growth mindset and practice these mantras and your diet plan will work much easier with more satisfying results.


To Successfully Shed Fat, First Shed Your Negative Thinking!

Research shows that one of the many important factors that influence weight loss is your attitude - whether or not you believe you can do it and if it is worth doing. It’s a simple theory - what you think will affect how you feel, and in turn the actions you take.

Similar to how conventional medications often treat symptoms of the disease without addressing the cause, weight loss diets often address your weight without addressing what has led you to be overweight. Being overweight is not as simple as eating too much or moving too less - there’s an underlying combination of subconscious conditioning, self-worth issues, emotional difficulties and more.

You might be able to lose a couple of pounds by solely changing your diet and doing exercises, but it won’t last long as symptom-specific diets will only be temporarily effective. By addressing the underlying psychological cause that led you to be overweight while applying a balanced diet and exercise will ensure long-lasting weight loss.

Follow these life-changing mantras that could help you eliminate any sort of destructive thoughts that sabotage your body weight.

1. Other’s opinions don’t matter as long as I love my body

Eliminate the fear of others’ opinions. When we despise how we look and how we feel, our bodies reflect and adapt to these ideas. Due to the environmental conditions, many want to impress and live up to other people’s expectations - it’s all because of others’ opinions. But loving yourself must come first if weight loss efforts are to be effective. Shed your fears. Learn to love your own body and each small change that occurs to it through your dieting effort.

2. Steady and slow, learn as you go. Lose too fast, it may not last. A little goes a long way

Focus on progress over perfection because no perfections come along without long-term progression. Be patient and work with a well-planned diet for the long run. Your body takes time to adjust to all the changes. Diet done in the right way will ensure your body is accustomed to the changes and the effects are definitely more lasting.

3. I may not be where I want to be, but I’m better than where I was

“I don’t have enough time, 15 minutes of workout won’t make a difference” - sounds familiar? This is the kind of statement that gives yourself permission to veer from the healthy habits that help you lose weight. Don’t find excuses, a tiny effort done is always better than none. 15 minutes each day rather than none at all will still make a change to your body regardless of how significant it is. Always remember that each small step taken is a step nearer to your goal. Never underestimate yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment